To install Large Upload, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
largeuploaddirectory into your
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
largeuploadfor Craft to see it.
Large Upload works on Craft 2.4.x and higher.
Large Upload Overview #
Large Upload offers chunked uploading for large files, and uploads each file in tiny piece of 1MB at a time. Parallel uploads also makes it easier to maximise your current connection's upload speed.
If there is a conflict between two files, Large Upload will keep both.
Configuring Large Upload #
Large Upload let's you create mapped folders to make it easy for your clients to routinely upload large PDFs, movie clips etc.
Create one or more mapped folders in the Folders section, and start using it.
- Add server compatibility checks
- Improve folder UI
- Port to Craft 3
- Improve error handling
Frequently asked questions
- How many sites does 1 license cover?
It's pretty simple: 1 license covers 1 site / Craft installation.
- Improved: Ensure breadcrumbs is always a array to prevent error on New folder page
- Fixed: Fixed error caused by Asset sources with headers
- Added: Initial release
Currently available for Craft consulting and custom plugin developmentContact me