To install Order Notes, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
ordernotesdirectory into your
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
ordernotesfor Craft to see it.
Order Notes works on Craft 2.4.x and Craft 2.5.x.
Order Notes Overview #
The Order Notes plugin will add a section to the Commerce Order details view, where any users with access may add notes.
Configuring Order Notes #
There is nothing to configure.
Order Notes Roadmap #
- Add file attachments
Frequently asked questions
- How many sites can I install the plugin on under 1 license?
It's pretty simple: 1 license covers 1 site / Craft installation.
- Fixed: Fixed problem with email being sent out to customer regardless of checkbox
- Added: Added license key setting
- Improved: It's not possible to download updates directly from Craft
- Added: Added template methods to get notes for an order
- Improved: The subject will now be passed the order and the note model, available by note and order
- Added: You can now notify the customer when adding a order note
- Added: Added confirmation note if leaving the page with a unfinished note
- Fixed: Fixed JS error when there was no notes
- Added: Initial release
Currently available for Craft consulting and custom plugin developmentContact me